Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Time



When I look back over my last few blog posts besides being few and far between, they all say the same thing...I miss blogging.  I have decided it's time to get back to doing a few things that make me a happier person...and that includes coming to this space.

I often feel short on time and busy and rushed and behind and scattered.  It's a terrible state that leaves me feeling empty and unaccomplished.  So, I have made some changes...and I look forward to having a bit more time here and there to come to this little blog and record things I want to remember and to connect with friends out in blogland.  My friend Jen is getting back into the scene...and I am joining in!   I  won't be blogging every day...but I know I can make time here and there because it's something that's important to me.  It's time to put myself back on the list and back in the game.  No crazy wonderful posts...just little pieces of our life that are our day to day.  

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Kerri, thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. So nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog sharing the sweet moments in your life with family.
I understand too well getting into a routine with blogging and visits. It can be a challenge at times. Just have fun and post when you can. I am your newest follower and so enjoyed my visit.
Have a great week. xo

yaya said...

I've always enjoyed your posts and I'm glad you decided to keep going. I was thinking about stopping also but decided to see how this year goes and post when I can. I'll look forward to seeing your family again!

jen said...

All I can say is . . .

YAY!!!!

Welcome back! I've missed you!

Nicolle said...

I'm glad you're back too!!! Love ya friend.

 
site design by designer blogs