Friday, August 10, 2012

Ten on Ten:: August





Ten pictures in ten hours on the tenth of the month...trying to capture the
beauty in our ordinary moments of the day.



Our van was in the garage today getting work done, so Brady and I were stuck at home.
Nothing too exciting going on around here as far as pictures go...but we had a good day nonetheless.   I hope you did too!



































To check out all the other ten on tens head over to Rebecca's blog!

Can you believe it's the 10th of August already?!
Summer just went too fast!


7 comments:

Kris said...

Nice photos Kerri. If Brady ever leaves you, yes, you may follow!!
But I hope he doesn't ever leave!!
XO Kris

yaya said...

I'm just enjoying our cool weather and rain! I never thought I would be happy to see gray skies but I know the sun will come out tomorrow...wait, that reminds me of something...anyway, love the simple peek into a nice quiet day with your son! Enjoy the weekend!

Holly said...

I didn't end up participating, but I am glad YOU did!

Love your notecards... and that you have a cat named BARBARA!!! :D

Have a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Looks like you had a busy day. I love your thank you cards..so cute!

{cindy} said...

i would love some of that olympic treat!!!:) still need to make those choc. chip cookies you posted about awhile back.
and yes...it NEVER ends!
have a happy day kerri

Nicolle said...

Those thank you notes are so cute! I'm curious what Brady is baking up there? Love your pictures, as always!!
xo

Denise said...

your photos look fabulous! so bright and cheery.

 
site design by designer blogs