Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last Minute Teacher Valentine Idea




It does not get any easier than this...I promise!

Only 2 ingredients.

I can of frosting.  I bag of white chocolate chips.

I used cherry frosting because it's pink.

Melt chips in microwave until completely melted.

Mix frosting in with the melted chocolate...(do this everyday and
you will have some nice arms!)

Spread mixture into greased 9 x 13 pan.  Refridgerate for 30 minutes.

Done!  Cut into squares or hearts.

Can you imagine the possibilities with all the different kinds of frosting flavors and the different varieties of chocolate chips?!






The manner of giving is worth more than the gift itself.
~Pierre Corneille








11 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, that IS easy! Pretty too!!!

Nicolle said...

I love easy recipes. What a great one, and so pretty too. That cherry frosting is so dang hard to find here though, but now I'm going to look for some more. I used it once for cupcakes, and loved it.

yaya said...

This sounds very easy and fun for kiddos to do! You always have the best ideas. Thanks for sharing. I don't have kids in school but I always share with Daughter-in-laws for the Grandkiddos!

Val said...

Cherry Fudge....yes, please.

Holly said...

If you wrote a book about how to be the best class mom ever, I would show up for your book signing!!

Your ideas are endless, and always perfect!

Jenny said...

Might make me want to go back to teaching!!!

Barb said...

I love this idea - I'm so gonna copy it for next year! :)

Your comment about how you would have Brady download the Streamzoo ap on your phone made me laugh. I'm so NOT smart when it comes to stuff like that, and I have Joseph help me all the time. He recently organized all my photos on the computer. It took him a while and I was $20 poorer, but it was worth it!

Jill said...

Easy and adorable! That can be an awesome combination when short on time! Love it!

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Jill

Jen said...

Oh my....i can eat frosting right out of the can...so this must be delish! Cute idea as always!

Stef said...

Holy cow! That is real easy! I wish I was your son's teacher...I would feel so appreciated.

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

But how does it taste? If it tastes as good as it looks I'm going to have to give this a try.
Dana

 
site design by designer blogs