Sunday, January 23, 2011

Me Stylish?!







Thank you to Jenny at I Am An Organized Mommy

 and J at For Real, This Time for passing this award onto me!
They both have great blogs!  Jenny lives not too far from
where I grew up in Ohio...and where my family still lives.  For
that reason alone...I feel like I know her and that she is my neighbor!    Jenny is super organized
and crafty and has three adorable children and one big tall principal husband!

On J's blog, I am continually inspired everytime I read one of
her posts.  I think we have a lot in common.
 I could sit and talk with her for hours
about losing weight, gaining weight, exercise and self esteem.
I love how honest she is...and I love following her on her
weight loss/get healthy journey.



**********************


The "stylish" part of the award kind of makes me laugh...because I'm one of the least stylish people I know!  But that's okay...
it's kind of like that Brad Paisley song..." I'm So Much Cooler Online"
That's kind of like me!

Don't get me wrong...I would love to be sylish!
It's kind of an ongoing goal I have...I just
never seem to be able to pull it off.

The rules for accepting this award are to share
7 things about yourself and nominate 5 blogs
to receive the stylish blogger award.


Since it's a stylish award...I thought I would stick with that!



*********************

1.  I'd love a stylish hairstyle!
I always say if I could lose 30 lbs...I would go short!
I love her hair!





2.  Ruffles are so stylish right now...
I love this look.
However, I think my boobs are too big for ruffles!



3.  I love this clip!

Although at 40...I probably would look silly with this in my hair!



4.  Boots
I love these!  See women/girls wearing them all over!

I just can't see myself in them.  I have a feeling I would look pretty frumpy!



5.  skinny jeans
Actually, I would never be able to put an outfit like this together...
and look as cool as this girl!
(ok, really I just want to be tall!)




6.  A stylish camera strap

Oh yea, I'd need a camera to go with that! :)



7.  Cool hats!

The  only hats I own are baseball caps!





Here are the 5 blogs I am nominating for
the Stylish Blogger Award:



3.  Holly @ The Erwin Journey

4.  Karina @ Bunches and Bits

5.  Donna @ Starkey Hollow




Thanks again Jenny and J for the award!

8 comments:

Donna said...

I was just going to say Congrats because I so enjoy reading your blog...and now I'll add "thanks"! too!!

Bridget said...

I have a pair of Ugg boots and love them. I wore them with skinny jeans one time and looked two feet tall, so now I just wear them with regular jeans not tucked into my boots.

Congratulations on your award, you deserve it!

Jess said...

That's what I meant by Stylish...I just love how you always put your own spin on things! You are just awesome! =)
J

{cindy} said...

Oh Kerri...you make me smile!!:)
I love all of those things you picked!
Every single one of them...but I need every single one of them too!!:)
Enjoy the night

Holly said...

Oh my goodness!
I was reading away-- grinning at your pics and quotes underneath...
Thinking about my friend Amanda and how I constantly push her out of her comfort zone-- and thinking-- Go for it Kerri!!
and BAM! I saw my name.
I told my husband, "Awe!! How cool is that?! And I really don't even know what it means!!!"
:)

Lorri said...

Thank you for the fun award!!! You made my day!

Mrs. Davison said...

Funny and accurate!

Thanks for your sweet comments.

Karina said...

Awee - thanks so much. I remember the days when I think I actually might have been stylish - at least in my own mind I still am. Love your list.

 
site design by designer blogs