Monday, October 18, 2010

A Fun Halloween Swap




I particpated in a Halloween Swap over on Susan's blog.  My swap partner is Cherie.  I was so excited to get her package in the mail today!  When I opened the box, there was all this FUN stuff in it!  Cherie sent me a funny card with the sweetest note inside.  I also got Bath and Bodyworks Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Handsoap (smells so good!) and Candy Apple lotion and hand sanitizer (yum), Yankee Candle Autumn Leaves Room Spray (awesome), Yankee Candle Autumn Splendor car freshners (oh yea), Ghiradelli Dark Orange Chocolate Bar (I have it in a secret hiding place!) and two (much needed) dish towels...and one other suprise I will get to in a minute!




I really loved everything...it's almost like Cherie knows me!  I'm not a big spender...maybe because we don't often have the extra money, but also because I've never been good at buying things for myself.  The things Cherie sent me are things that I really enjoy but would not typically splurge on.  It's funny, since the fall things have come out at Bath and Body Works, I have been in that store several times...smelling all the fall goodness....and not once buying a single thing!   Believe me, I want to...but I'm really good at leaving empty handed!


And here's the last suprise that Cherie put in my box.......








Wax Lips for Brady and I!



Brady was so excited about these lips!  He even asked if he could take them to school tomorrow.  Um, no. (He would let everyone try them out....ewww!)   How sweet was Cherie to send something for Brady?!  I mean is that nice or what?!  I think I like her ALOT!



Thank you Cherie for your sweet, kind, fun, tasty, thoughtful and useful gifts!  It has been great FUN!  Thanks also to Susan for hosting this fun swap!




I would show you what I sent to Cherie...except I don't think she received her package yet in the mail.  I don't want to spoil her fun!

 

12 comments:

Bridget said...

Absolutely too cute!! Love the lips!

Jen said...

The swap was fun!
I got the cutest little bear in a halloween costume..when you squeeze his hand he giggles and says Happy halloween. Of course, the kids love him!
You got some great goodies!

sloan said...

so fun! ... love the mother/son lips, too ;-)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

NICE! I have the awesome sweet cinnamon pumpkin hand soap at my sink right now! :D Your goodies are awesome - esp. the lips!

Kim said...

oh, fun! The lips are a good look for you.

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Gifts in the mail. There really is nothing better!
Dana

Nicolle said...

LOVE the wax lips and both of you in the photo...so cute! You got some really fun things. I am going to come steal your dark chocolate and orange candy bar. yum! Now I want to go to Bath and Body Works. I haven't been there in ages. I'm a sucker for all of their stuff!

CB said...

I was SO hoping that you would take a picture of yourself and Brady in the lips! Hee Hee you look great!!!!
I am so happy it got there and that you like everything :-D

Alysa said...

Hi Kerri,
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. I didn't have your email so this was the only way I could respond to your questions about cameras, classes, etc. - if you wanna email me at alysaclark at sbcglobal.net i'd love to chat.

Seizing My Day said...

Fun Swap!! Love the wax lips! ha ha!

{cindy} said...

Wow Kerri!
Perfect pkg! I would have loved every single bit of it too. I am so like you ....often walk out of those places empty handed too. Glad you got some goodies just for you!
Enjoy the day

Jenny said...

I love fun mail. So glad you got some goodies for you! Those lips are adorable. Great pic.

 
site design by designer blogs