Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins


 

I made these yesterday to thank my
neighbor for her kind gesture this past weekend.
Usually the recipe makes 12 but I used bigger muffin
cups and so it only made 8.  I know, there's only
6 in the picture...my husband and I ate the other 2!
 


Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1 box Betty Crocker lemon poppy seed muffin mix
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2eggs
optional- more poppy seeds!

Place 12 muffin papers in muffin tray.  Preheat oven
to 400 degrees.  Mix all ingredients (don't over mix). 
Batter will be lumpy.  Spoon mixture into muffin cups and
bake 12-15 minutes. 

Lemon Glaze
1 cup powdered sugar
2-3 TBS. lemon juice.

Mix together until you get desired consistency!
Enjoy!



4 comments:

Jen said...

Love love love poppyseed anything. We have company coming this weekend. I'll be making these. Thanks so much!
Funny that you had saved the same cute ideas. I can't keep up with sticky notes very well.
Have a great day!

paige said...

Yum! I love a good muffin.

Bridget said...

Ooooh, those look yummy! Must make some this weekend...

Bring Pretty Back said...

This was the last thing I needed!A delicious recipe! haha!

 
site design by designer blogs