Monday, April 19, 2010

Canister Jar Update

I finally finished my canister jars that I bought last weekend at a garage sale.  Here is the before picture:


And here is what the finished canisters look like after a little sanding and a few coats of spray paint:



I'm not sure yet what I will put in the other two jars...my icing tips?  My cupcake wrappers?  I'm sure I will find something to put in them!  Now all I need to do is organize my pantry before I put these guys back on the shelf!






8 comments:

Karen said...

Very cool! It looks great Kerri!

Anonymous said...

What a cute DIY! I see these canisters at the Goodwill all the time, might just have to borrow your idea.

-Amanda

Nicolle said...

Wow! Those are so very cute!

Connie said...

Love 'em, especially the polka dots. Very cute.

One Cheap B*tch said...

How fun!

Jeanine

Charity said...

Great idea - looks like a good place to keep hairbows and Polly Pockets to me :)

Gracefully Vintage said...

Love it Kerri-so cute- i have done many projects with polka dots- love them-never thought of re-doing cannister jars- as always thinking in candy- how cute with candy filled in them and a bow for a gift..
Great Idea.
Karryann

Room to Inspire said...

What a fun way to give life to the canisters! Very cute.

Chelsea

 
site design by designer blogs