Friday, April 23, 2010

The Beach And A Race

We're heading to the beach for the weekend!  Wooohooo!  We don't usually go to the beach this time of year, but my husband is running a 1/2 marathon on Saturday morning in Ocean City, Maryland... so we are going down for a long weekend.  Going to the beach is probably my most favorite thing to do ever!  I look forward to going every summer...and when I win the lottery...I'm moving there!


My little beach bum several years ago.  He loves the beach almost
as much as I do!



I don't think it's suppossed to be a very nice weekend weather wise...but that's okay...I know we will have a great time regardless!  My husband better run his race speedy quick so he doesn't waste any of our beach time!



1 comment:

Jen said...

Gorgeous photo of your little one on the beach. I hope you have this one framed in your home. And a huge good luck, best wishes to your husband on his 1/2 marathon.
Have fun this weekend!

 
site design by designer blogs